Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Karissa's Apron



I promised an apron to my sister-in-law for her bridal shower ages ago. Here (finally!) is the finished product. A month or two ago the Relief Society had a craft day, and making aprons was one of the crafts. I already had the fabric picked out, so it was a great way to get the project going. How fun it was to sew along with friends! Let's do it some more!



Here's the little darling herself, modelling the apron. Doesn't that inspire you to cook or bake?



I love the over-sized rick rack and absolutely adore the turquoise ball trim. I got some more of that for a blanket I'm going to make for Baby Girl.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I didn't love it on the hanger picture, but I LOVED it when I saw how cute it is on your s-i-l! Those little (big!) trims are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! No, the hanger picture isn't the best, but I figure it's better than laying it out on my carpet! It's definitely much cuter on Karissa than it would be on me... especially being 33 weeks pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...