Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Little Sweetheart

I'd like to introduce you to one of my best creations ever. My little Ivory was born last Thursday and she has been filling my life with joy ever since. She's also been filling all the baby clothes and gear that had been waiting for her.


The Boppy pillow is so much cuter with her on it:


And my childhood American Girl doll looks nothing in the Stella Pixie hat knockoff compared to my real baby doll:


Here's a closeup of the little munchkin:


Here she is cuddled up on the blanket from her brother:


And, just to show that she can open her eyes:


Have a sweet day! Okay, one more picture:

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Yes! all those creations look better with Ivory in them. I can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but to laugh! So cute! I need to kiss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful, Rose. She looks a lot like you! The little pixie hat is adorable. I can't wait to see all the other things little Ivory will get to model! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have the same idea! The hat looks so cute on her and she is just a perfect baby! Congrats!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...