Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Indian Family Peg People


I remembered to take these pictures before I put the finish on so there wouldn't be a glare. The woman's clothing is from a painting in a library book about Plains Indians. The little boys' clothing is from a costume pattern we are using to make real costumes for the boys.




My son and I made these as a homeschool activity. I keep finding them in his pants pockets. These would be fun to play with together with the Little House on the Prairie play people I made for my niece.

1 comment:

  1. Love them!! So cute! It was so great to hang with you for a few hours----was good to catch up!! Give your Mom a hug from me when you see her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...