Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Owl Ornament Frames

Hi blog, remember me?

I painted some little owl ornaments my boys got in their stockings once upon a Christmas Past. I followed the craft wood outlines only vaguely and looked at a photo of a great horned owl for coloring.


Hangin' on the tree
(This is the first time I've had an artificial tree since childhood.
I have mixed feelings, but boy, is cleanup easy!)


Before the paint job, hanging from the boys' stockings.  Santa originally thought the boys would want to paint them themselves, but in the end they asked me to do it... 5 years later!

Excellent bird!
http://fineartamerica.com/products/captive-great-horned-owl-bubo-raymond-gehman-greeting-card.html


They're almost camouflaged on my counter!

2 comments:

  1. I will never look at those ugly cheap ornaments at Michaels/Joanns the same way! You made them adorable! When do you have me for Christmas, again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...